On 21 June 1999, Prime Minister John Howard opened a major extension to the NFSA building.
The acclaimed 1994 documentary has been digitally restored 25 years after its release.
The NFSA collection contains over 100 political glass slide advertisements, dating from 1917 to 1976.
An international collaboration between the NFSA and the US National Film Preservation Foundation has returned eight American silent short films previously presumed lost.
A recent acquisition in the recorded sound section of NFSA included a curious copy of a Seekers LP from the late 1960s.
Other ways to Support Us