On 21 June 1999, Prime Minister John Howard opened a major extension to the NFSA building.
The acclaimed 1994 documentary has been digitally restored 25 years after its release.
The NFSA collection contains over 100 political glass slide advertisements, dating from 1917 to 1976.
Visitors to the NFSA’s headquarters in Canberra will confront an intriguing element of recent Australian broadcasting history.
Other ways to Support Us