Burlington Picture Theatre, Bathurst, NSW

The exterior of the Burlington Picture Theatre in Bathurst
Title:
Burlington Picture Theatre, Bathurst, NSW
NFSA ID:
359778
Category:
Access fees

The Burlington Picture Theatre in Bathurst, date unknown. 'The Burlo' opened on lower William St in 1907. It relocated to upper William St in 1913, was modernised in 1934 and renamed The Tudor in 1952.

It closed in 1961 and was later demolished. A Mazda car dealership now stands on the site.