The School Screen online booking system is easy to use – just follow these simple steps to book a free viewing for your school:
How to book
- Visit the NFSA Schools Program page on the Metromagazine website and click on the link for your state at the bottom of the page.
- Find the event for your town and click the 'Book Now’ yellow button next to the screening you would like to book.
- Fill out the required details and click 'Add’.
- An email will be sent to your email address confirming your booking request. This means that your booking has entered our system.
- Just turn up on the day and enjoy the screening!
Now download study guides and check out the resources that are available and use them in advance of the screening. This will maximise both the educational and screening experience for students and teachers.