Image forming materials
A photographic image is comprised of small discrete particles of dye, silver metal or silver compound held in suspension in the gelatin binder.
- Theory of the Photographic Process, 4th Edition; Macmillan
- G. Haist: Modern Photographic Processing Vol 1; Wiley
- ANSI/ISO 417-1993 Standard, Methylene Blue Test
- ANSI IT9 11-1993 Standard Processed Safety Photographic Films – Storage
- Tinting and Toning of Eastman Positive Motion Picture Film; Eastman Kodak Company; 1922
- B. Happe; 80 Years of Colour Cinematography; BKSTS, 1984